Thursday, July 18, 2019

ISTE19 Reflections

ISTE19 Was Amazing!! 



ISTE19 was in my home state: PA. I am a proud PA Educator, and I am happy to be a member of the PAECT.  I learned a lot, and I had the chance to connect with so many people. I was honored to take part in Dr. Sam Fecich's @sfecich #edumagic collaborative blog post with @AmandaJeanne2 @TeacherEdBU @MrsTannenb and @erinhall47: https://buff.ly/2JsCU1H! We shared-out some of our takeaways from ISTE19.  I loved having the chance to connect with others. I saw some of my old friends and I made new friends. Plus, I was so excited to meet some the creators of some of my favorite Ed Tech tools. I was thankful that I had the chance to connect with so many amazing educators when I was presenting too. ISTE20 will be in Anaheim, CA! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment